Volvo 360c – Mini Bedroom on the Road / Self Driving Luxury Car
Volvo Cars’ new 360c autonomous concept: why fly when you can be driven?
Imagine a world in which you travel long distances without the need for airports. A world in which you can avoid airport security, hours of queuing and waiting, and noisy, cramped airliners. What if, instead, you could take your own first-class private cabin that picks you up at home and takes you from door to door?
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
The all-electric Audi PB18 e-tron presents a radical vision for the high-performance sports car of tomorrow. Broad and flat, visibly inspired by the wind tunnel and the race track, its very presence signals that it is destined to push boundaries. Its concept and exciting lines were created in the new Audi design studio in Malibu, California – where the brand’s design is consistently being updated for the future. The technical concept of the PB18 e-tron has benefitted from Audi’s many years of winning the Le Mans racing series. The experts at Audi Sport GmbH, the high-performance subsidiary of Audi, were responsible for implementation. The abbreviated name “PB18 e-tron” refers both to the Pebble Beach venue for the premiere and to the technological DNA it shares with the successful LMP1 racing car Audi R18 e-tron.