– All-New Robust Design and Unparalleled Driving Experience – 2.5L Inline-4 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG – TNGA K Platform with Multi-Link Rear SuspensionStandard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) – The debut of All-New Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE Hybrid – Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility – True Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and an Available Toyota-first, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect
Kia unveils upgraded Sportage with diesel mild-hybrid powertrain, new technologies and fresh design
– Updated interior and exterior design for European and global best-seller
– Revised powertrain line-up includes EcoDynamics+ 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid and efficient new 1.6-litre ‘U3’ diesel
– EcoDynamics+ powertrain reduces CO2 emissions by up to 4% under WLTP
– New technologies include upgraded infotainment and active driver aids
– On-sale in Europe during Q3 2018
Toyota Research Institute (TRI) is furthering its support of open source platforms by donating $100,000 to the Computer Vision Center (CVC) to accelerate its development of an open source simulator for automated driving, Car Learning to Act (CARLA).