Volvo 360c – Mini Bedroom on the Road / Self Driving Luxury Car
Volvo Cars’ new 360c autonomous concept: why fly when you can be driven?
Imagine a world in which you travel long distances without the need for airports. A world in which you can avoid airport security, hours of queuing and waiting, and noisy, cramped airliners. What if, instead, you could take your own first-class private cabin that picks you up at home and takes you from door to door?
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)