Volvo 360c – Mini Bedroom on the Road / Self Driving Luxury Car
Volvo Cars’ new 360c autonomous concept: why fly when you can be driven?
Imagine a world in which you travel long distances without the need for airports. A world in which you can avoid airport security, hours of queuing and waiting, and noisy, cramped airliners. What if, instead, you could take your own first-class private cabin that picks you up at home and takes you from door to door?
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)
Lexus Releases Extended Version of Super Bowl Spot with Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther”
2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT Stars Alongside Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther; Spot Features Song “Legend Has It” by Run the Jewels
Lexus will once again be participating in advertising’s biggest day of the year with a commercial in Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4. Today, the brand has released a 60-second extended digital version of the ad, which was created in partnership with Marvel Studios’ highly anticipated film “Black Panther,” opening in U.S. theaters February 16. The spot, “Long Live the King,” pairs the flagship luxury performance sedan 2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT with the Black Panther, played by Chadwick Boseman. A 30-second version of the ad will air during the third quarter of the Super Bowl.
2019 CHEVY SILVERADO – Epic Reveal and Press Conference / The ALL NEW CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2019
NEXT-GEN SILVERADO REVEALED AT CHEVY TRUCK CENTENNIAL EVENT All-new 2019 Silverado builds on 100 years of Chevy Truck expertise
The past and future met today with the introduction of the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado at an event celebrating the first 100 years of Chevy Trucks. Many in attendance were Chevy Truck Legends members, some of the brand’s most passionate owners.