Volvo 360c – Mini Bedroom on the Road / Self Driving Luxury Car
Volvo Cars’ new 360c autonomous concept: why fly when you can be driven?
Imagine a world in which you travel long distances without the need for airports. A world in which you can avoid airport security, hours of queuing and waiting, and noisy, cramped airliners. What if, instead, you could take your own first-class private cabin that picks you up at home and takes you from door to door?
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
– All-New Robust Design and Unparalleled Driving Experience – 2.5L Inline-4 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG – TNGA K Platform with Multi-Link Rear SuspensionStandard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) – The debut of All-New Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE Hybrid – Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility – True Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and an Available Toyota-first, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect
Toyota Research Institute (TRI) is furthering its support of open source platforms by donating $100,000 to the Computer Vision Center (CVC) to accelerate its development of an open source simulator for automated driving, Car Learning to Act (CARLA).