2019 Toyota HIACE – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know / ALL-NEW Toyota HIACE 2019 and 2020
It’s a stunner. The all-new Toyota HIACE 2019 and 2020 (model change after 15 years)
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announces its new Hiace model designed for overseas markets.
The new Hiace is built on a special revised platform that not only greatly enhances comfort and safety, but is extremely durable with excellent basic performance, making it suitable both for customers’ daily lives and for business.
Volvo 360c – Mini Bedroom on the Road / Self Driving Luxury Car
Volvo Cars’ new 360c autonomous concept: why fly when you can be driven?
Imagine a world in which you travel long distances without the need for airports. A world in which you can avoid airport security, hours of queuing and waiting, and noisy, cramped airliners. What if, instead, you could take your own first-class private cabin that picks you up at home and takes you from door to door?
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
– All-New Robust Design and Unparalleled Driving Experience – 2.5L Inline-4 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG – TNGA K Platform with Multi-Link Rear SuspensionStandard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) – The debut of All-New Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE Hybrid – Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility – True Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and an Available Toyota-first, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect