2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty – Towing / All-New Ford Super Duty 2023
ALL-NEW FORD F-SERIES SUPER DUTY IS BUILT LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH NEXT-LEVEL CAPABILITY, CONNECTIVITY AND TECHNOLOGY
– Next-generation 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty takes Ford’s trusted heavy-duty truck to the next level with must-have tech such as Pro Power Onboard™ that can power a jobsite or campground, and Ford Pro’s suite of software and services to help maximize uptime, accelerate productivity, and lower the cost of ownership
– New Super Duty targets the most towing, payload, torque and horsepower of any heavy-duty full-size truck, thanks to four engine choices, including all-new standard 6.8-liter V8 gas engine and new high-output 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel V8
– The first pickup in the U.S. with embedded 5G capability, enabling faster mapping, Wi-Fi and Ford Power-Up software updates while driving, plus all-new available Trailer Navigation identifies the best real-time drive route to take based on trailer size
– New Ford Pro™ Upfit Integration System makes adding and operating special work equipment, such as lights, cranes or snowplows, easier than ever
Ford, America’s truck leader*, today introduced the all-new 2023 F-Series Super Duty lineup of pickup trucks and chassis cabs. Redesigned inside and out, every Super Duty is built with unprecedented levels of work capability, ingenious new technology and a suite of cloud-based services for new levels of productivity.
“From F-250 pickup to the F-600 utility truck, Super Duty is the badge America’s hardest-working men and women have come to trust to get the toughest jobs done,” said Jim Farley, Ford president and CEO. “Super Duty customers are builders – the backbone of our communities and our economy. We poured every ounce of know-how and ingenuity we have into developing the truck of their dreams – smarter, more powerful, full of clever features and technology.”
Ford Super Duty is not only the tool of choice for builders; it plays a significant economic role. Super Duty also is the preferred choice for essential industries with more than 50 percent market share in utility, mining, construction, and emergency response vehicles, according to S&P Global Mobility.
F-Series Super Duty popularity also makes it a significant economic contributor to Ford Motor Company, generating more revenue than many Fortune 500 companies, including Southwest Airlines, Marriott International or Nordstrom reported for 2021.
A workhorse built to get things done
Super Duty is defined by its power and capability. The new Super Duty offers the broadest range of engines in the class:
– New standard 6.8-liter V8 gas engine, targeting more low-end torque to make starting on steep grades and merging onto highways easier
– 7.3-liter V8 that is targeting the best gas horsepower and torque in the class thanks to improved air intake and tuning
– A 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel that can go longer intervals between oil changes to stay on the job longer
– New high-output 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel with a unique turbo, upgraded exhaust manifolds and unique tuning targeting the best horsepower and torque in the class
– Onboard Scales with Smart Hitch: that estimates cargo weight in real time and provides guidance on trailer tongue weight distribution directly on the center touchscreen, FordPass app or within the taillamps
– 360-Degree Trailer Camera System: that provides a bird’s-eye view of the trailer to make maneuvering in tight spaces easier and with virtually no blind spots
– Blind Spot Information System for Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck: that can be attached to a trailer to help identify when vehicles are next to a trailer and indicate this in the side view mirrors
– Industry-First Available Tailgate Down Camera and Tailgate Down Reverse Sensing System: includes a new camera and reverse sensors in the top of the tailgate that provide visual and audible alerts when the tailgate is down to make backing up to a dock or hitching a gooseneck or fifth-wheel trailer easier than ever before
– Pro Trailer Hitch Assist: automatically backs the truck up and aligns the conventional hitch ball to the trailer receiver
– Trailer Navigation plots routes that can be safely navigated with given trailer dimensions and weight to avoid potential issues with low bridges and tight turns
Safety and security available technology that goes beyond camera angles:
– Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
– Trailer Theft Alert
– Vehicle Security, available with a Ford Pro Telematics
– Fleet Start Inhibit (allows Ford Pro customers to schedule timeframes for when the vehicle can be started to improve confidence around fleet operations)
– Forward/Reverse Sensing System
– Front and Rear Brake Assist
– Full-color head-up display
#Ford #SuperDuty #FordSuperDuty #SuperDuty2023
Thanks for Watching!
More New Car Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaSQUADofficial/videos