2024 Toyota Prius: The Hybrid That Just Keeps Getting Better – Hammerhead Shark-like Design / All-New Toyota PRIUS 2024
The Toyota Prius is quite possibly of the most famous cross breed vehicle available, and for good explanation. It uses less fuel, is dependable, and has many features. The 2024 model is no special case, and it accompanies various enhancements over the earlier year.
The new front-end design is one of the most significant changes. The Prius currently has a more aggressive look, with a more extensive grille, more honed headlights and hammerhead front facia. The interior is redesigned, with a clean dashboard design and more comfortable seats.
The 2024 Prius is still fueled by parallel hybrid system, yet it’s more powerful than any other prius model from the past (196 combined hp). The 2024 Prius is expected to achieve up to 53 mpg on the highway and 58 in the city, according to the EPA.
A standard 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a JBL sound system, and a wireless charging pad are among the 2024 Prius’ other new additions. All-wheel drive is another option for the Prius.
On the off chance that you’re searching for an eco-friendly and in vogue mixture vehicle, the 2024 Toyota Prius is an extraordinary choice. It’s loaded with highlights and has a smooth new plan.
Key features of the Toyota Prius in 2024:
– New front-end plan with a more forceful look
– New inside with a more upscale feel
– Standard 7-inch touchscreen infotainment framework with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
– 12.3-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia
– 8-speaker JBL® Premium Audio including amplifier
– Active grille shutter
– Accessible with all-wheel drive
– EPA-estimated 58 mpg in the city and 53 mpg on the highway
– Auto retractable and heated power outside mirrors
– Bi-LED projector low- and high-beam headlights, Automatic High Beams (AHB) and auto on/off
– LED DRLS auto on/off
– Fixed glass roof
– Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers
– 17 and 19-inch alloy wheels (195/60R17 and 195/50R19 tires)
– 2.0-Liter, 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), 150 hp @ 6000 rpm, 139 lb.-ft. @ 4400-5200 rpm
– 194 hp. and 196 hp. combined
MPGs: The EPA-estimated fuel economy for the 2024 Toyota Prius:
– LE: 57 mpg combined (54 mpg city/52 mpg highway)
– LE AWD: 54 mpg combined (51 mpg city/50 mpg highway)
– XLE: 52 mpg combined (50 mpg city/49 mpg highway)
– XLE AWD: 49 mpg combined (47 mpg city/47 mpg highway)
– Limited: 52 mpg combined (50 mpg city/49 mpg highway)
– Limited AWD: 49 mpg combined (47 mpg city/47 mpg highway)
Pricing: Starting MSRP for the 2024 Toyota Prius:
– LE: $28,545
– LE AWD: $29,995
– XLE: $31,990
– XLE AWD: $33,490
– Limited: $35,560
#Toyota #Prius #ToyotaPrius #Hybrid #NewPrius #Car #Cars #NerCar #NewCars
Thanks a lot for Watching!
More New Car Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaSQUADofficial/videos
Amazon Storefront 🛒 https://amzn.to/3NAmt4w