Toyota GR 86 2023 Special Edition
The second generation GR86 is built on the reputation of the first-gen model by bringing even more affordable sports car fun with a higher powered 2.4-liter powerplant that yields nearly 11% more horsepower and 18% more torque than the previous 2.0-liter engine. It also ups handling precision with a 50% increase in chassis stiffness over the prior-gen 86. Drivers can also choose their thrill and opt for 6-speed automatic with paddle shifted 6-speed manual transmission. For 2023, GR86 adds a limited production 860- special edition with an exclusive Solar Shift paint color, forged matte black 18-inch alloy wheels, GR cat-back exhaust, and b-pillar racing stripes.
2010 Toyota VITZ Owner’s Manual English PDF
2011 Toyota VITZ Owner’s Manual English PDF
2012 Toyota VITZ Owner’s Manual English PDF
2013 Toyota VITZ Owner’s Manual English PDF
2014 Toyota VITZ Owner’s Manual English PDF
- Restyled Front End and New Wheel Designs Amp Up Standout Style for 2020
- Android Auto Compatibility Joins Apple CarPlay® Compatibility as Standard
- Limited Gains Adaptive Front Lighting System and 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Standard SiriusXM® All Access 3-Month Trial Satellite Radio on All Grades
- Bold New Exterior Colors: Supersonic Red*, Hot Lava* (Orange) and a new Silver R-Code roof option
What happens when Toyota designers blend sport coupe, hatchback and compact crossover? The boldly expressive, fun to drive and utterly unique C-HR happens. The C-HR’s standout design brings an updated look for 2020 with a restyled front fascia, LED headlamps and new wheel designs. There’s more pure Toyota value, too, with all three grades – LE, XLE and Limited – adding new amenities.