2023 Toyota PROACE (Electric) – Toyota PROACE 2023
Toyota adds new PROACE and PROACE Verso Electric models to its electric lineup.
– Toyota’s first battery electric panel van and people carrier models are being introduced in Europe.
– Optional 50 and 75 kWh lithium-ion batteries provide a driving range of up to 330 km* and are covered by an eight-year/160,000 km warranty.
– Zero-emission performance without sacrificing the practicality and dependability that businesses and customers demand
– New models improve the performance and appeal of Toyota Professional’s light commercial vehicle lineup.
Toyota is introducing the Proace Electric and Proace Verso Electric, its first zero-emission battery electric vehicles in Europe, adding a powerful new dimension to its Toyota Professional range of light commercial vehicles.
The new models, which include medium-duty vans and people carriers seating up to nine people, achieve best-in-class EV performance while maintaining market-leading load-carrying capabilities.
Toyota demonstrates its commitment to using various electrification technologies to meet a variety of mobility needs. The Proace Van Electric and Proace Verso Electric have a class-leading driving range of up to 330 km*, giving customers access to Europe’s low and zero emission zones and beyond. Avoiding the need for daily recharging ensures that business customers’ vehicles have as little downtime as possible.
– Two lithium-ion batteries are available to meet the needs of the customer. – 50 and 75 kWh.
– Best-in-class zero-emission driving ranges of up to 230 and 330 km*, respectively, comfortably exceeding target customers’ daily averages and eliminating the need for daily recharging.
– Fast charging (up to 80% charge) in under an hour
– The standard eight-year/160,000 km battery warranty reflects battery quality and durability.
PROACE ELECTRIC: UNCOMPROMISED PRACTICALITY
– Toyota’s first battery electric van has a standard payload and towing capacity of 1 ton, which can be increased to 1.275 tons if desired.
– A full range of Compact, Medium, and Long body lengths are available, as well as Crew Cab and Platform Cab versions.
– Specifications for EV equipment include an e-toggle shift switch, a drive mode selector, and an electronic parking brake.
PROACE VERSO ELECTRIC: PEOPLE-CARRYING POWER WITH ZERO EMISSIONS
– Combi, Shuttle, Family, and VIP models are available in Compact, Medium, and Long body lengths.
– On board, there is room for up to nine people.
– When compared to a conventionally powered Proace Verso, there is no reduction in load space volume.
– Proace Electric shares EV-specific features and charging functions.
Thanks a lot for Watching!
More New Car Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaSQUADofficial/videos