2024 Mercedes eACTROS LongHaul – Mercedes ACTROS 2024
– The eActros LongHaul “concept prototype” previews the design language of the production vehicle, which is scheduled for 2024.
– The eActros LongHaul will have a range of around 500 kilometers on a single battery charge.
– Megawatt charging will charge batteries from 20% to 80% in less than 30 minutes.
– In batteries, lithium iron phosphate cell technology (LFP) ensures long service life and more usable energy.
– Mercedes-Benz Trucks provides customers with a comprehensive transportation solution that includes vehicle technology, consulting, charging infrastructure, and customized services.
Heavy-duty long-haul transport is the most demanding segment of road freight transport in terms of payload, distance, and routes. Simultaneously, there is significant potential here to reduce CO2 emissions. Mercedes-Benz Trucks is now igniting the next stage for battery-powered heavy-duty long-haul transport, following the market launch of the eActros for heavy-duty distribution transport in 2021.
Thanks a lot for Watching!
More New Car Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaSQUADofficial/videos