2024 Toyota LAND CRUISER – ALL-NEW Toyota LAND CRUISER 2024 (PRADO 2024)
– Toyota’s longest-running brand returns to the North American market after a three-year absence, remaining true to its reputation as a tough off-roader at a more affordable MSRP in the mid-$50,000 range.
– The i-FORCE MAX turbocharged 2.4-liter four-cylinder hybrid engine delivers 326 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque.
– The 12.3-inch touchscreen available displays the most recent Toyota Audio Multimedia system and Multi Terrain Monitor.
– First Edition grade limited to 5,000 units for North America and comes equipped with round heritage LED headlamps, roof rack, rock rails, and exclusive interior design.
– Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 standard on all models.
Legends never die. Toyota’s off-road icon and longest-running nameplate returns to North America for the 2024 model year, returning to its tough roots. Since its debut in the United States in 1958, the Land Cruiser has evolved from legendary two-door models like the 40 Series with its fold-down front windshield, white roof, and rear jump seats to the capable yet fully loaded 200 Series, which was the last generation to be sold in the United States and combined Land Cruiser’s unbreakable strength with premium luxury features. Land Cruiser now keeps loyal to its origins, returning as a high-quality off-roader at a more affordable price point, taking a larger spectrum of consumers on various wilderness experiences throughout the world.
The new Land Cruiser is built on the TNGA-F global vehicle platform and is designed, manufactured, and tested to withstand the toughest of situations. For this generation, Land Cruiser is only available with the top-of-the-line i-FORCE MAX hybrid engine, which produces 326 horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque. It’s slightly smaller and thinner than the outgoing 200 Series model, making it more agile on the trails, and Land Cruiser includes off-road technology first seen on Toyota’s newest generation of vehicles. Land Cruiser will be limited to 5,000 vehicles for the first two months of manufacturing, with a First Edition grade that includes two new two-tone paint colors and enhanced off-road equipment.
The 2024 Land Cruiser will be manufactured in Toyota Motor Corporation’s Tahara and Hino plants in Japan and will be available in the United States in the spring of 2024. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price will begin in the mid-$50,000 range and will be disclosed closer to the vehicle’s release date.
#LC250 #ToyotaLandCruiser #LandCruiser
Thanks a lot for Watching!
New Car Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaSQUADofficial/videos
Amazon Storefront 🛒 https://amzn.to/3NAmt4w