2023 KIA CARNIVAL – interior, exterior, drive and features / ALL-NEW KIA CARNIVAL 2023
The Carnival MPV 2023 is a carryover model with minor interior changes to seat functionality and technology features. The Carnival competes in the Midsize MPV segment, but its SUV styling, exceptional passenger and cargo volume, and practical convenience features also place it uniquely, in competition with three-row SUV and crossover models.
The new SX will come standard with an integrated panoramic 12.3-inches digital cluster and center display, as well as a Blind-Spot View Monitor. It also has a dual screen rear seat entertainment system and streaming media capability as an option.
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
The all-electric Audi PB18 e-tron presents a radical vision for the high-performance sports car of tomorrow. Broad and flat, visibly inspired by the wind tunnel and the race track, its very presence signals that it is destined to push boundaries. Its concept and exciting lines were created in the new Audi design studio in Malibu, California – where the brand’s design is consistently being updated for the future. The technical concept of the PB18 e-tron has benefitted from Audi’s many years of winning the Le Mans racing series. The experts at Audi Sport GmbH, the high-performance subsidiary of Audi, were responsible for implementation. The abbreviated name “PB18 e-tron” refers both to the Pebble Beach venue for the premiere and to the technological DNA it shares with the successful LMP1 racing car Audi R18 e-tron.
Kia unveils upgraded Sportage with diesel mild-hybrid powertrain, new technologies and fresh design
– Updated interior and exterior design for European and global best-seller
– Revised powertrain line-up includes EcoDynamics+ 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid and efficient new 1.6-litre ‘U3’ diesel
– EcoDynamics+ powertrain reduces CO2 emissions by up to 4% under WLTP
– New technologies include upgraded infotainment and active driver aids
– On-sale in Europe during Q3 2018