2023 Mercedes AMG C 63 S (E-Performance) – World’s Most Powerful Four-cylinder engine
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 S E PERFORMANCE is a game changer: the hybrid powertrain is designed for maximum performance. For a completely new driving experience, it combines the AMG 2.0-litre turbo engine with an Electric Drive Unit (EDU) on the rear axle.
2023 Audi RS5 Coupe (Competition Plus Package) – interior, exterior and drive / Audi RS5 2023
Despite its emphasis on increased driving enjoyment, the RS sport suspension pro features manually adjustable coil over suspension for a perfect balance of comfort and performance. As a result, even longer distances can be covered comfortably and without limitations using all available assistance systems. Customers who select this coil over suspension will receive their RS 4 Avant or RS 5 with a 10 mm lower ride height than standard RS models. Customers can also manually lower the ride height by 10 mm, resulting in an overall ride height that is 20 mm lower than the series standard. A higher spring rate, three-way adjustable dampers, and stiffer stabilizers improve the overall driving experience and aid in lap time reduction. As a result, customers benefit from more precise and agile handling. Both competition packages also have a higher top speed of 290 km/h.
2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV SS (interior, exterior and drive) / ALL-New Chevy Blazer EV 2024
General Motors is determined to be one of the trailblazers when it comes to battery-powered vehicles, with more than 30 new EVs coming to market by mid-decade. And that makes it all the more appropriate that the next all-electric offering it’s set to roll out will wear the same label as the popular gas-powered Chevrolet Blazer SUV.
– All-New Robust Design and Unparalleled Driving Experience – 2.5L Inline-4 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG – TNGA K Platform with Multi-Link Rear Suspension Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) – The debut of All-New Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE Hybrid – Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility – True Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and an Available Toyota-first, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect
Kia unveils upgraded Sportage with diesel mild-hybrid powertrain, new technologies and fresh design
– Updated interior and exterior design for European and global best-seller
– Revised powertrain line-up includes EcoDynamics+ 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid and efficient new 1.6-litre ‘U3’ diesel
– EcoDynamics+ powertrain reduces CO2 emissions by up to 4% under WLTP
– New technologies include upgraded infotainment and active driver aids
– On-sale in Europe during Q3 2018