2023 Toyota HILUX – interior, exterior and off-road / Toyota HILUX 2023
Toyota’s refreshed HiLux Rogue flagship pick-up will hit local dealerships with significant mechanical upgrades that improve both on- and off-road performance.
The upgraded HiLux Rogue will start at $70,200 Australian Dollar plus on-road costs, implying that the upgraded suspension, brakes, and body enhancements will be available to customers at no additional cost.
The suspension modifications to the Rogue revolve around a 140mm increase in front and rear track, as well as a 20mm increase in ride height. Toyota engineers improved the HiLux suspension by lengthening the front suspension arm and front stabilizer bar and adjusting the front damper angle to improve efficiency.
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
Kia unveils upgraded Sportage with diesel mild-hybrid powertrain, new technologies and fresh design
– Updated interior and exterior design for European and global best-seller
– Revised powertrain line-up includes EcoDynamics+ 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid and efficient new 1.6-litre ‘U3’ diesel
– EcoDynamics+ powertrain reduces CO2 emissions by up to 4% under WLTP
– New technologies include upgraded infotainment and active driver aids
– On-sale in Europe during Q3 2018
Lexus Releases Extended Version of Super Bowl Spot with Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther”
2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT Stars Alongside Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther; Spot Features Song “Legend Has It” by Run the Jewels
Lexus will once again be participating in advertising’s biggest day of the year with a commercial in Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4. Today, the brand has released a 60-second extended digital version of the ad, which was created in partnership with Marvel Studios’ highly anticipated film “Black Panther,” opening in U.S. theaters February 16. The spot, “Long Live the King,” pairs the flagship luxury performance sedan 2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT with the Black Panther, played by Chadwick Boseman. A 30-second version of the ad will air during the third quarter of the Super Bowl.
2019 CHEVY SILVERADO – Epic Reveal and Press Conference / The ALL NEW CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2019
NEXT-GEN SILVERADO REVEALED AT CHEVY TRUCK CENTENNIAL EVENT All-new 2019 Silverado builds on 100 years of Chevy Truck expertise
The past and future met today with the introduction of the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado at an event celebrating the first 100 years of Chevy Trucks. Many in attendance were Chevy Truck Legends members, some of the brand’s most passionate owners.