2023 Mercedes AMG C 63 S (E-Performance) – World’s Most Powerful Four-cylinder engine
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 S E PERFORMANCE is a game changer: the hybrid powertrain is designed for maximum performance. For a completely new driving experience, it combines the AMG 2.0-litre turbo engine with an Electric Drive Unit (EDU) on the rear axle.
2023 Toyota HILUX Hydrogen Concept – Toyota HILUX Fuel Cell
The Toyota Hilux is electrifying. work on a prototype with a fuel cell drive has begun in the United Kingdom. The hydrogen-powered pick-up, which combines locally emission-free drive with unrestricted performance and a long range, could go into small series after successful testing. As a result, Toyota is paving the way for greater sustainability in the commercial vehicle market.
The development of the pick-up is being handled by a newly formed consortium, led by Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK Ltd. (TMUK). The Toyota Mirai already uses second-generation fuel cells. The first prototypes will be produced at Toyota’s Burnaston plant as early as 2023.
2023 Toyota HILUX – interior, exterior and off-road / Toyota HILUX 2023
Toyota’s refreshed HiLux Rogue flagship pick-up will hit local dealerships with significant mechanical upgrades that improve both on- and off-road performance.
The upgraded HiLux Rogue will start at $70,200 Australian Dollar plus on-road costs, implying that the upgraded suspension, brakes, and body enhancements will be available to customers at no additional cost.
The suspension modifications to the Rogue revolve around a 140mm increase in front and rear track, as well as a 20mm increase in ride height. Toyota engineers improved the HiLux suspension by lengthening the front suspension arm and front stabilizer bar and adjusting the front damper angle to improve efficiency.
The second generation GR86 is built on the reputation of the first-gen model by bringing even more affordable sports car fun with a higher powered 2.4-liter powerplant that yields nearly 11% more horsepower and 18% more torque than the previous 2.0-liter engine. It also ups handling precision with a 50% increase in chassis stiffness over the prior-gen 86. Drivers can also choose their thrill and opt for 6-speed automatic with paddle shifted 6-speed manual transmission. For 2023, GR86 adds a limited production 860- special edition with an exclusive Solar Shift paint color, forged matte black 18-inch alloy wheels, GR cat-back exhaust, and b-pillar racing stripes.
The Genesis X Speedium Coupe encapsulates Genesis’ hope that the emotional value of driving will remain strong even in the era of electrification. The Genesis X Speedium Coupe was born out of a “freestyle” design exercise based on the Genesis X Concept, inherits the timeless Genesis’ design philosophy, “Athletic Elegance” in an even more progressive way. The concept’s metallic emerald green shade is referred to as “Inje Green.” As expected of a car that was inspired by a Korean racetrack, the color encompasses the mountainous landscape where the track is located, completing the image of a classic car that embodies dynamism, speed, and timeless elegance.
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)
2019 Hyundai Elantra – (interior, exterior, and test drive) / ALL-NEW Hyundai Elantra 2019
2019 Elantra Sedan Updates
– New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille and headlights
– New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
– New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
– LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
New center cluster
– Air Vents
– AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
– Storage tray
The new instrument cluster and housing
Kia unveils upgraded Sportage with diesel mild-hybrid powertrain, new technologies and fresh design
– Updated interior and exterior design for European and global best-seller
– Revised powertrain line-up includes EcoDynamics+ 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid and efficient new 1.6-litre ‘U3’ diesel
– EcoDynamics+ powertrain reduces CO2 emissions by up to 4% under WLTP
– New technologies include upgraded infotainment and active driver aids
– On-sale in Europe during Q3 2018
2019 CHEVY SILVERADO – Epic Reveal and Press Conference / The ALL NEW CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2019
NEXT-GEN SILVERADO REVEALED AT CHEVY TRUCK CENTENNIAL EVENT All-new 2019 Silverado builds on 100 years of Chevy Truck expertise
The past and future met today with the introduction of the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado at an event celebrating the first 100 years of Chevy Trucks. Many in attendance were Chevy Truck Legends members, some of the brand’s most passionate owners.