2023 Mercedes AMG C 63 S (E-Performance) – World’s Most Powerful Four-cylinder engine
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 S E PERFORMANCE is a game changer: the hybrid powertrain is designed for maximum performance. For a completely new driving experience, it combines the AMG 2.0-litre turbo engine with an Electric Drive Unit (EDU) on the rear axle.
2019 Mercedes EQC – Excellent Electric SUV! / Mercedes-Benz EV
The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand EQ
– EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence”
– It is derived from the Mercedes-Benz brand values of “Emotion” and “Intelligence”
– The EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)1 is part of a growing family of all-electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz
– Conceived to meet all the requirements for a battery-electric drive system
– Convincing in the sum of its attributes with respect to comfort, quality and operating range
– An electric range of more than 450 km according to NEDC (provisional figure)
Lexus Releases Extended Version of Super Bowl Spot with Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther”
2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT Stars Alongside Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther; Spot Features Song “Legend Has It” by Run the Jewels
Lexus will once again be participating in advertising’s biggest day of the year with a commercial in Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4. Today, the brand has released a 60-second extended digital version of the ad, which was created in partnership with Marvel Studios’ highly anticipated film “Black Panther,” opening in U.S. theaters February 16. The spot, “Long Live the King,” pairs the flagship luxury performance sedan 2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT with the Black Panther, played by Chadwick Boseman. A 30-second version of the ad will air during the third quarter of the Super Bowl.